Payee missing on ALL downloaded transactions

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Blank Payees do not show up on report.

Comments

• krmanr
    krmanr Member
    New issue: Just one of my particular banking institutions suddenly stopped downloading with the complete payee transaction column included in quicken register --- the transactions are coming through --- by date, and with correct dollar amounts, but every payee column is blank /empty. All other accounts are downloading completely as normal.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @krmanr  Turn on the Statement Payee column in the register (menu View > Columns). If it is blank, it means that the bank is not transmitting any payee info. 

This could depend on the bank and the connection method. What bank is this? Which connection method (Quicken Connect, Direct Connect or Web Connect) are you using?
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • krmanr
    krmanr Member
    Payee column is on (checked in register) and shows up, just like all other account registers.
    Payee is blank, so yes, it must be that the bank is not transmitting the payee info --- suddenly..
    Should I contact Optum Bank?
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Just to be clear, I was saying turn on the the "Statement Payee" column. This is an additional column to the "Payee" column and shows directly what came in from the bank. And yes, you probably need to contact the bank if they are not transmitting the info. For these transactions, do you see a payee on the bank's website? 

It may also be that Quicken is failing to move the data into the register for some reason. For this, you'd need to contact Quicken support and have them look at your log files to examine directly what was received.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.