Account list reorder - fails

Options
I have Quicken for Windows, subscription service with the latest updates. When I try to reorder and account on the account list using the up/down arrows, the account list closes and the account is not moved. When I open the account list again, and select an account, the account list closes. I have to open the account list several times before it will stop closing, but I still can' reorder any accounts. Any sugestions.

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @xcracer, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Can you please try validating and repairing your file? Here are the steps for that;
    Go to File > Validate and Repair File and select the Validate file option
    Let me know if this helps!
    - Quicken Jade
  • xcracer
    xcracer Member ✭✭
    Options
    That did not help. However, I found how to make it work, this seems like a bug, or at least the on-line help does not clearly explain what you have to do.

If you have one of your accounts open in the main screen, then you select manage accounts, account list you can only reorder the account that is open. If you try to reorder any other account the account list will close with no error or warning.

If you do not have any accounts open, for example you have your home screen dashboard open on the main screen, you can select manage accounts, account list and reorder any account.
This discussion has been closed.