Trying to correct error adding accounts to Mobile and Web

I have encountered an issue syncing to mobile and web. My accounts stopped syncing a month or so ago. I reset cloud data, updated the desktop app. I also removed some accounts from the mobile and web sync preferences. All to no avail. I cannot get my accounts to sync and I cannot add them back to the queue to sync. I get error codes cc-501 and/ or CC-892. Any suggestions? Thanks for taking the time. FYI I was able to remove all accounts from the Mobile/Web sync. The correct file show up on the web without any transactions. That has been confirmed twice.

Answers

• rich32897
    rich32897 Member ✭✭
    Additional information. Desktop program is working flawlessly. All accounts downloading correctly.
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rich32897, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue thank you for reaching out to our community. Can you please try following these steps? Thanks! 

When encountering an error in the Quicken Mobile App: 

1. Swipe left on the affected account.  
    2. Tap on the Fix It button.

Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App

1. Follow the on-screen prompts to resolve the issue. 

If the steps above do not resolve the issue, but the desktop app downloads transactions successfully, deactivate and reactivate the account(s) on the desktop app. 

After the deactivate/reactivate steps have been completed, go back to the Mobile & Web tab and click Sync Now.

Please let me know if this helps!

- Quicken Jade

• rich32897
    rich32897 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the answer Jade. I attempted the deactivate/reactivate steps with one account. Tried to add it to Mobile and Web. Received a CC-892 connectivity error.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @rich32897,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding error CC-892 with Mobile Sync.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rich32897
    rich32897 Member ✭✭
    Here is some more information. Mobile sync was working in the past. All accounts are enrolled with the financial institutions. I turned off the firewall and tried to add one account. I still received the CC-892 error. Any other suggestions????
  • rich32897
    rich32897 Member ✭✭
    Here is some more information regarding my specific problem. I copied and validated the file I am having issues with. After validation I had to set up online services for my credit union again as the password did not transfer to the new file. Now all accounts will sync to mobile except the credit union. I can update them on the desktop so I have confirmed the password is correct in the vault. I am getting CC-501 error now. Any suggestions?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

At this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize that efforts from the Community were unable to resolve this for you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rich32897
    rich32897 Member ✭✭
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.