Download problem

Options
Msurdu
Msurdu Member
I suddenly lost connectivity with my bank. I’ve been using this version of Quicken for Mac for a few years, but suddenly lost the ability to update accounts with Direct Connect.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Msurdu

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what is the financial institution you are using? Also, what version of Mac are you using? Lastly, are you getting any specific error codes or messages?

Please elaborate further so that we may move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • vigiolto@
    vigiolto@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Can't download transactions for Citi, CapitalOne or or Discover after installing latest QuickenMac update.
  • vigiolto@
    vigiolto@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    relinked capitalone accounts and still can't download.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vigiolto@ said:
    relinked capitalone accounts and still can't download.
    Hello @vigiolto@,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this trouble with downloads, and that the issue is continuing. Thank you for keeping in touch with us here on the Quicken Community about the matter.

What happens, exactly, when you try to download transactions into your CapitalOne accounts? Are you noticing any error messages? Also, are you trying to import QFX files from CapitalOne's online banking website?

I look forward to your responses.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.