Citi Credit Card Info Not Downloading

jeffpz
jeffpz Member ✭✭
I'm getting CC-502 error. If I try to readd the account, I again get CC-502 error with a message that the Citibank Banking Website is unavailable. I've called Citi and they claim everything is fine at their end.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jeffpz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I don't know for sure, but I suspect the open issue is for download of Citicards connected via Quicken Connect. Try changing to Direct Connect and see if that resolves the issue. Direct Connect is free for Citi credit cards. To switch, open the account's settings, click on Downloads, then Change Connection Type. Click the Options button (which may appear to be grayed out but is not), to select Direct Connect.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.