How do I remove an online biller

Options
edwhite
edwhite Unconfirmed ✭✭
This particular account was closed and the online biller didn't check the online account before it was brought down.  As a result, the account thinks I still owe a bill.  I have tried almost everything to clear the account but it will not let me remove it.  Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    edwhite said:
    I did try that, but it comes back and says I can't remove an online biller while it still has a balance due.  I am trying to get the system to recognize the bill was paid off.  I even entered a dummy payment to the account, but it wants confirmation from the account.
    I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    edwhite said:
    This particular account was closed and the online biller didn't check the online account before it was brought down.  As a result, the account thinks I still owe a bill.  I have tried almost everything to clear the account but it will not let me remove it.  Any ideas?
    Have you tried to remove the online biller?  If not, I suggest you open the Bills or Bills, Income & Transfers view on the Bill & Income tab, select the gear icon at the upper right and Manage Online billers.
  • edwhite
    edwhite Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    I did try that, but it comes back and says I can't remove an online biller while it still has a balance due.  I am trying to get the system to recognize the bill was paid off.  I even entered a dummy payment to the account, but it wants confirmation from the account.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    edwhite said:
    I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
This discussion has been closed.