Quicken Convertor

Options
I am trying to open Quicken and another window opens that states "Close Quicken Convertor" before Quicken can open. I have no idea what the Quicken convertor is, thus, I cannot close it. Any help is appreciated.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @jimconsid

Are you trying to go from using Quicken for Windows to Quicken for Mac?  Because that is when, and only when, one would use the "Quicken Convertor".  I believe this tool is only available in the Mac version, so you actually should have chosen the Quicken for Mac category here in the Q Community forum.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jimconsid
    jimconsid Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am not trying to go from Windows to Mac. I am just trying to open Quicken and am getting the message that I have to close Quicken convertor. I can't even open Quicken
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you a Mac user?

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jimconsid
    jimconsid Member ✭✭
    Options
    No, Windos
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    If you can't even open the Quicken application, I would suggest that you delete the Quicken application on your computer (as well as do a "clean uninstall") and then redownload Quicken and install it.

Please refer to this support article and scroll down to the section titled If the steps above do not resolve the issue. Then, open and follow the instructions found in the blue dropdown sections titled First: Download and use QCleanUI and Second: Rename Quicken Shared Folders.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.