Download issue with Citi

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Download problem.

Comments

• Kathy Underwood
    Options
    Same issue here Citi Bank
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Kathy Underwood

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. Could you please let us know what error codes or messages you are receiving? In addition, how long has this issue occurred? 

Please elaborate so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Kathy Underwood
    Options
    see photo
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Kathy Underwood

Thank you for the screenshot. Could you let us know how long this issue has been occurring?

Also, for more information regarding this error please refer to the Help Article linked below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-105

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Kathy Underwood
    Options
    It was fine a couple of days ago
  • txpaki
    txpaki Member ✭✭
    Options
    Kathy, I had to go to citi.com/datamanagement and added access to Quicken from there. Then I went into Quicken and reset up online access. That appears to have worked for me.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @txpaki

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We appreciate your feedback and insight. If you come across any other issues or have further questions please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • seqkn
    seqkn Member ✭✭
    Options
    Download Error (-28)
    FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:FDP-106:URL. Citi.com and Citibank Online are currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Last worked 2/4/22 and has failed all day 2/5/22
  • seqkn
    seqkn Member ✭✭
    Options
    CORRECTION: fat fingered 106 instead of 105

Download Error (-28)
    FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:FDP-105:URL. Citi.com and Citibank Online are currently unavailable. Please try again later.

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seqkn said:
    CORRECTION: fat fingered 106 instead of 105

Download Error (-28)
    FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:FDP-105:URL. Citi.com and Citibank Online are currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Hello @seqkn,

Thank you for keeping in touch with us about this issue. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this download error. 

Are you still seeing this error message as of February 6th, 2022? Also, are you able to log into your account on Citi.com with your regular credentials? Note that this could still be a server issue even if you are able to do so normally. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.