downloading transactions from financial institutions failing...various abend codes

Options
Seems i'm (or quicken) is going backwards on error resolutions. I Posted a week ago about problems downloading transactions from NBKC bank. Just updated Quicken with R37.66.........tried downloading transactions...... Still getting the same OL 220 A abend for NBKC bank......but NOW getting a CC502 abend on Citi bank...(which was working OK previously, and a CC301 A abend on another credit card which was also previously downloading/updating transactions successfully. I need some help on pursuing and getting all this resolved. I've already tried the suggestions from previous cpl of wks....nothing has worked. Any others having similar problems ?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: ONGOING 12/30/21 Citi Bank Citi Cards CC-502/102
  • Dave Erickson
    Dave Erickson Member ✭✭
    Options
    THX.................i did try the ...go to tools/account list/click on problem register-acct/ update now.....and it DID work.... probably wont try the 'one step update' routine till tomorrow to verify it's still in the intermittent failing stage..... thx again......dave
  • Dave Erickson
    Options
    Still having problem with this transaction download CC502 abends with NBKC bank. Although it did run successfully for a few days around 1/24-1/25.....when i tried again on 2/4(after starting Quicken and an update was installed automatically during quicken startup) the transaction downloads are failing again. This has been an issue for me since the middle to end of December..... When can i expect this to be resolved.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
This discussion has been closed.