direct connect issues

I changed my pw for my direct connect and it worked yesterday. Today it won't and Q keeps asking for the password. How do I fix it?

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You changed it where?  At the financial institution?  In Quicken's Password Vault?
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @widmanroe

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist, could you please let us know the error code or message you are receiving? Also, what financial institution are you using? 

Please elaborate further. Thank you! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • widmanroe
    widmanroe Member
    There is no error message. It just keeps asking for the PW. If I go back and try to use the old PW, it freezes up and I can only get out of it by using control/alt/delete
  • widmanroe
    widmanroe Member
    I changed it at the bank and everywhere I could find in Quicken. My bank is M&T
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @widmanroe

Thank you for your response. Could you please attempt to de/reactivate your affected account(s)? Before starting the process please ensure you have made a backup of your current file. 

For instructions please click here. When you have a moment please attempt the steps from the Help Article and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.