Accounts not updating

Several of my accounts have stopped updating when performing a One Step Update. I'm on the latest fix and have tried everything including deleting and re-adding the accounts. Anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks,
Bob

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Hello @rcaron913

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, is this occurring for all of your accounts? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Also, where is your main/active data file stored (external hard drive, local hard drive, cloud-based storage)? 

Please elaborate so that we may provide further guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Hi Paloma, This is occurring on all but one of my accounts (I have five investment accounts). There are no error codes and my main data file is on my local hard drive. The accounts are with 3 different institutions and the one account that is accurate is sometimes the same and sometimes changes.
    Regards,
    Bob
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @rcaron913

Thank you for your response. Could you please let us know what the financial institutions are for the affected accounts? Also, what connection method(s) you are using? 

To check the connection method(s) select Tools >Account List >Edit account list >Online Services. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Hi Paloma,
    The institutions are Alight Solutions, Fidelity Investments and Edward Jones. The connection method is Direct Connect for all three.
    Bob
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @rcaron913

Thank you for your response and apologize for the delay in mine. After taking a further look into your Quicken account, I am unable to find an error of any sort. Could you please attempt a test file? Before starting the process please ensure you have created a backup of your current file. 

To create a test file select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup window type in "test" and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created please attempt to add your affected accounts. 

When you have a moment please let us know how it went. If you come across error codes or messages please be specific as to what those are. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.