QFX imports does not update account with transactions

I exported .QFX files from my Chase bank credit card accounts, with a range of transaction dates (different attempts to fix the issue) and when I either open the file or drag the file into my program window (Mac Version 6.5.3 (Build 605.42687.100)) it briefly shows a window noting the # of transactions being added, then it disappears and nothing has been updated in my account. I've tried going to File, Import and selecting the .QFX files as well with no success. How do I import my transactions?!

Comments

• Hi @wesslingt

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

Do you receive any error code when trying to upload the QFX file? Have you tried to download your transactions using a connection method such as Quicken Connect or Direct Connect? 

I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Did a manual workaround by disconnecting the account, importing to a new account, and moving those transfers. Annoying, not sure why the standard method doesn't work. Thanks customer support for teaching me the workaround.
  • Hi @wesslingt,

Thank you for responding. I understand how that could be frustrating when you have to jump through loops, however, I am happy to hear that you were able to get past this issue and achieve downloading your transactions. 

I hope you have a wonderful day and do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.