Fidelity issues with transfers between NetBenefit and Brokerage accounts

Paddy
Paddy Member ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Are there issues with transfers between NetBenefit Accounts and Fidelity Brokerage accounts? I have deleted the accounts several times and added them again but cannot get the transfers between accounts to reconcile correctly.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Paddy said:
    Are there issues with transfers between NetBenefit Accounts and Fidelity Brokerage accounts? I have deleted the accounts several times and added them again but cannot get the transfers between accounts to reconcile correctly.
    Hello @Paddy

I am sorry to hear that you are having this trouble with transfers between these accounts. Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Quicken Community regarding this matter.

I have a couple of questions for you about the situation, as it stands. Are there transactions missing, or perhaps duplicate transactions in the register for either account? How are you making these transfers, exactly? Are you noticing any problems with the categories of the transactions in either account? Be sure to check the sort order of the transactions in both registers, and I want to remind you to be sure to accept all downloaded transactions into the registers by going to the Downloaded Transactions tab at the bottom of each register, as well. 

I hope to hear back from you about this, if you should have the chance to drop by the Quicken Community again and provide further updates and details.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paddy said:
    Why would you DELETE an Account and lose all the financial history ?
    So.. Transfer - what is the problem ?
    Are you not seeing transactions downloading from Fidelity for NetBenefits and your Fidelity Brokerage account ?
    Usually transactions downloaed as a withdrawal and subsequent deposit are NOT always sent as a transfer.
    You can have Quicken look for those types of mirror transactions - or just fix things up yourself.
    Are you creating a transaction in Quicken and "sending" it to Fidelity, expecting the transfer to be executed ?
    I guess we need some details on what you are exactly doing - and what you are not seeing as a result.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.