Chase - Authentication Failure

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: CHASE Downloads not working (credit card accounts).

Comments

• jsaar1
    jsaar1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having a slightly different problem when downloading my Chase credit card data. After it start downloading, after about a minute I am asked to provide my number to authenticate the account, after a long delay, it texts me my code, which I put in, then after another delay, it bombs out and says it cannot connect. then I immediately go back in and redo the process and everything works fine. I'm using the Quicken Connect. This started happening after my last Quicken for Mac update.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @jsarr1

Thank you for contacting the community regarding this issue, I am sorry that this is occurring. 

When you say that you go back in and repeat the process then everything works fine, are you meaning that you are able to complete the 2 Factor Authorization and download your Chase credit card data? Or does the same issue occur again and you are not able to complete the download? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.