Download issue with Capital One

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Persistent transaction download issue: "Sync Error".

Comments

• barkal
    barkal Member
    I am having this problem with Capital One credit card accounts. I have not been able to download since Jan 24. Quicken has become a liability for me.
  • Hi @barkal,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue and I understand how frustrating this can be.

Could you please attempt to deactivate and reactivate the account that you are having issues with?

First, save a backup!!

Deactivate an account

1. Click on the account name in the bar down the side of Quicken Mac
    2. Click the Settings gear icon in the bottom-right corner
    3. Click the Downloads tab
    4. Click the Disconnect account button
    5. Click Done

To Reactivate Account

1. Click the account name in the list displayed down the side of Quicken to open the register.
    2. Click the Settings gear in the lower right corner of the register view.
    3. Go to the Downloads tab.
    4. Click the Connect Account button.
    5. Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
    6. Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials, and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
    7. Click Continue.
    Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• barkal
    barkal Member
    Is this going to create duplicate entries?
  • barkal
    barkal Member
    There is no Settings gear on my Quicken. I'm on a Mac maybe that's a Windows feature. There is a Settings option in the Accounts drop-down menu.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @barkal Both ways to access settings are the same. The one Jasmine referred to on the bottom right is in the bottom register toolbar. I leave the toolbar turned on all the time, but perhaps you have it turned off in Preferences > Register. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.