Receiving cc-502 when attempting to add Flagstar Bank Mortgage

Options
I have not been able to update my transactions from Flagstar Bank Mortgage since 2021. I worked with Customer Support on this issue. Based on their suggestion, i closed and renamed the existing Flagstar Bank account in Quicken. However, I still cannot re-add the account. When is this issue going to be resolved?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have not been able to update my transactions from Flagstar Bank Mortgage since 2021. I worked with Customer Support on this issue. Based on their suggestion, i closed and renamed the existing Flagstar Bank account in Quicken. However, I still cannot re-add the account. When is this issue going to be resolved?
    Hello @pgjablonski,  

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with download errors and difficulty re-adding the account. Thank you for bringing this issue before the Quicken Community for discussion.

Are you noticing any error messages when attempting to re-add your account? If so, there is an open alert regarding Flagstar Bank and connectivity issues. You can follow the thread linked below for additional details and updates:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7905679/ongoing-2-11-22-flagstar-bank-fdp-163#latest

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.