Where is the balance column (Q Mac)

Neshoba*22
Neshoba*22 Member
I have a Mac. The balance column has disappeared. How can this be added?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have a Mac. The balance column has disappeared. How can this be added?
    Hello @Neshoba*22,  

I am sorry to hear about the balance column disappearing. Thank you for taking the opportunity to bring the issue of columns up for discussion.

When you look below the register, in the lower right-hand corner should be an icon of a rectangle divided into thirds by two lines. If you click this Columns icon, you should be provided with a large drop-down list of different column filters. Balance should be one of the options near the top; be sure that the box next to this is checked.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Thank you, found it.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, found it.
    @Neshoba*22,

I am happy to hear that the issue has been resolved and you were able to locate the column option you were looking for. Thanks for checking back in and letting me know that everything was alright.

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • SandyR
    SandyR Member
    My MAC balance column has disappeared The drop down list of filters does not have Balance as an option listed
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @SandyR If you're looking at an account group - like Banking or Credit Card - those registers don't have a Balance column because they're showing you a combination of multiple accounts. 

If you're looking at the register for a single account, though, the Balance column should be available on the list of columns that can be displayed:

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.