Error downloading from PNC checking

Options
ralphf
ralphf Member ✭✭
I haven't been able to download from my PNC checking to the mobile app for some time. It works fine on my PC. It says swipe to fix but when I do it doesn't fix anything. I have 3 other PNC investment accounts and they seem to have no problem. All have the same username and password.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hello @ralphf

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend resetting your cloud data. Before starting this process please ensure that you have made a backup of your current file. 

To begin please select Edit >Preferences >Mobile & Web >Reset your cloud data. On the popup window type in "yes", then click RESET.

While the cloud data is resetting please uninstall the app from your mobile device. Once the cloud data reset is done, install your mobile app and sign in using your Quicken ID/password. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • ralphf
    ralphf Member ✭✭
    Options
    No change. Thank you anyway.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @ralphf

Thank you for your response, although we are sorry to hear that your issue is still persisting. Could you please let us know if you are getting any specific error codes? 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • ralphf
    ralphf Member ✭✭
    Options
    As far as I know no error codes are shown in the mobile app.
This discussion has been closed.