Autoreconcile with Schwab account now inop

Options
Nunya
Nunya Member ✭✭
before the Schwab fiasco I could auto reconcil my Schwab accounts. They are still set to Autoreconcile, however when I reconcile it pops up a window to reconcile with my last statement. Does this function no longer work with Schwab accounts?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nunya said:
    before the Schwab fiasco I could auto reconcil my Schwab accounts. They are still set to Autoreconcile, however when I reconcile it pops up a window to reconcile with my last statement. Does this function no longer work with Schwab accounts?
    Hello @Nunya

I apologize for this issue with reconciling accounts that you are experiencing. Thank you for bringing the attention of the Quicken Community to this problem so that it can be discussed.

Are you noticing any error messages or connection issues with your Schwab accounts? What do you see in the Online Services tab after selecting one of these accounts? Also, navigate to the Account Actions menu via the 'gear' icon in the upper right just above the register and select Reconcile. Make sure that the Reconcile Online Account screen shows that Online Balance has been selected, and that the box next to Auto Reconcile Downloaded Transactions is checked. 

I look forward to your reply, and I hope to continue working with you on this issue, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.