2/14/22 - Quicken can't connect to UBS ??

Options
quicken can not connect to UBS??

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @mutlynch

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes or messages are you receiving? How long has this issue been occurring? Lastly, what connection method are you using? 

To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Please elaborate so that we may move forward in diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • rabourassa
    rabourassa Member ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I can not download to quicken my UBS Financial data to quicken for windows Premier, whats going on is doest give me an error code just on the download screen it says an error occurred????
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And that error message is??? 
    Also, what Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Also, what's your "Membership Valid Thru" date?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @rabourassa

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For example, what connection method are you using to connect?

To check the connection method select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services.

Also, it would be most helpful to have a screenshot of the error message to obtain a better idea. For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

Please provide further information. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Pat Marshall
    Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I cannot connect either. Erroor Code is OL-201-A. I8 called UBS and they say all is ok on their end.
  • Pat Marshall
    Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have Quicken Premier R38.29.
  • timsnyder2202
    Options
    Also have had trouble connecting with UBS Online since Quicken latest update to Release R38.29. Have had multiple error codes with multiple accounts UBS OL-301-A, Capital One bank CC-50, Synchrony Bank CC-502. Any help fixing these issues? Quicken "Needs Your Attention"
  • Pat Marshall
    Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, here we are with a standoff. I called UBS and they say it is not their fault. I called Quicken and you point to the statement in the QFX file that says "><CODE>2000<SEVERITY>ERROR<MESSAGE>We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please call 888-279-3343. Outside the U.S., call collect at 201-352-5257."

So, what am I to do. UBS says not my fault. Quicken says not my fault. I know it is not my fault so what recourse do I have.
  • Marci
    Marci Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've tried Reset Account for my UBS account several times, then deactivated my account and tried to set up a connection, no good. Even closed Quicken, restarted it and tried again. Still not connecting to UBS. No problem logging into UBS on the web. Arrrrgggg!!
  • Pat Marshall
    Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine works this morning. Always so frustrating because Quicken and UBS blame each other. Then when it is resolved, I never know why since there is no explanation.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Marci

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error code or message are you receiving? Also, what connection method are you using? 

To check the connection method being used please select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Please elaborate further so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Pat Marshall

Thank you for your response. Pardon the frustration but we are glad to hear that your issue is now resolved. If you run into any other issues or have questions please let us know. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Pat Marshall
    Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Would be helpful to know what happened and how it was resolved.
  • Pat Marshall
    Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, I spoke too soon. Worked this AM but quit working again. Someone must know something.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error, though I apologize for the inconvenience.

Our teams are aware and have opened an escalation ticket for this. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.