American Express Delta Skymiles Requires Continual "Reset Connection"

Al P
Al P Member ✭✭
Transaction download for second card continually requires a connection reset. I link primary card to Quicken account and ignore second card. Transaction download to Quicken account will then work for a short period for both cards. This is a new problem that has occurred over the past month or two. I am using Version 6.5.3 (Build 605.42687.100) with macOS 12.1.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Al P said:
    Transaction download for second card continually requires a connection reset. I link primary card to Quicken account and ignore second card. Transaction download to Quicken account will then work for a short period for both cards. This is a new problem that has occurred over the past month or two. I am using Version 6.5.3 (Build 605.42687.100) with macOS 12.1.
    Hello @Al P

I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with transaction downloads and connections. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community regarding this problem.

Just for clarity's sake, are you being prompted to reset your cloud account every time you try to download and import QFX files? 

Also, try creating what is referred to as a 'test file' by going to File > New in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. In this new data file, attempt to link your accounts by clicking the Add Account button in the upper left-hand corner of the Quicken window, then proceeding through the steps of selecting an instance and entering your credentials. Next, see if you can import transactions into the account in the test file. 

I look forward to corresponding with you further about this matter.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Al P
    Al P Member ✭✭
    No, I am not downloading QFX files. The problem seems to have started after I turned on Auto-Reconcile for this account. I've turned it off, so I'll see if that corrects the problem.
This discussion has been closed.