QMac download not matching dividends to security (Schwab only?)

Options
MontanaKarl
MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
This is a new bug as of 6.5 with One Step Update (OSU) for a Schwab brokerage account ... which does not happen in QWin (R38.29)...

Dividend Income transactions randomly do not show any security at all in QMac ... screenshots attached.  These exact same transactions in Quicken Windows (which I run in parallel as part of being a tester) download properly - screenshot also attached.

I don't know if this is just a Schwab issue, or a general OSU brokerage download issue for QMac 6.5.  Anyone else seeing this?

And here is the register and an edited transaction for the exact same OSU in Quicken Windows - which manages to correctly get the security name associated with the dividends:

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @MontanaKarl

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue, I understand how that can be frustrating. 

Could you please send your logs to Quicken? You can do this by going to help>report a problem.

Please let me know when you have completed this, I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Hi @Quicken Jasmine
    Logs sent.  Thanks.

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @MontanaKarl,

Thank you for sending your logs. Could you please send me a private message with the email address that is associated with your Quicken account (Quicken ID) so I may look into your logs?
    I have sent you a message which you can locate in your notifications and respond to. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• skoocat
    skoocat Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same issue. But not just dividends, the security is missing for Buy, Return of Capital, others... I've tried report-a-problem multiple times, with no reply. And it's difficult for me to reach support during their normal hours.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @MontanaKarl and @skoocat,

Thank you for your responses, I understand how this may be frustrating. 

This is an issue that impacted Schwab accounts for a couple of days last week, and we're working on a permanent fix. The problem existed for some downloads that were done on Wednesday and Thursday of last week. You should be able to edit the transactions to fix the damage in most cases. In rare cases, unfortunately, the security might not exist in the data file, in which case you would have to add the security, too.

I hope this helps and we appreciate your continued patience and support. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.