How do I download my Fidelity Simple IRA transactions into Quicken's latest subscription version?

GaleJ
GaleJ Member
edited March 2022 in Investing (Windows)
It used to work. Now keeps asking me for stock symbols. Fidelity Simple IRA is a few Mutual Funds bunched together all with a $1 value per.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @GaleJ

Can you give us some more information that will help us to help you?

It appears that you were previously able to download transactions into this account, is that correct?  What was the connection method that you were using?  It also seems as though the ability to download stopped when you updated your Quicken application - is that correct?  Also, what version of Quicken do you have and what is the release number of your current Quicken application?

If you open up the account register in Quicken > click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right > select "Edit Account Details" and then click on the "Online Services tab - what is the "Connection Method" shown in the "Online setup" box?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    At Fidelity's website for SIMPLE IRAs, I don't see any reference to "bunched together all with a $1 value per", or anything that even remotely resembles that.  In fact, the website specifically states: "A wide range of mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs, and FDIC-insured CDs"
    SO, please explain this investment further.
    Also, are you the employer, or an employee of a company offering this?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.