Error OL-392 Too Long Between Updates

David Green
David Green Member ✭✭✭
I got that message trying to do one step update on my main bank account.  The last update I ran was 3 days ago.   Quicken is now no longer downloading transactions for this account.     Do I need to reset online access?  I found this old thread:

Who do I contact to correct an Error OL-392-A message - my bank or Quicken? — Quicken

Is that what I should be doing?  
Quicken for Windows Premiere
Always the latest version

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @David Green

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what financial institution are you using? Also what connection method is being used? 

To check the connection method please select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Please elaborate so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • David Green
    David Green Member ✭✭✭
    Hello. The problem seems to have fixed itself.  I ran an update on the 18th and the transactions started showing up.   
    Quicken for Windows Premiere
    Always the latest version
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello. The problem seems to have fixed itself.  I ran an update on the 18th and the transactions started showing up.   
    Hello @David Green

I am pleased to hear that the problem seems to have resolved itself. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Quicken Community and update us on the situation.

Feel free to reach out again anytime with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.