How to delete account from Quicken on the Web

Options
I cannot find complete instructions on how to do this. I am following the Windows instructions working in my desktop application. Have verified #2 Sync is on. The account I would like to delete is in the Accounts Enabled. Going to step about "If your account is not listed then select the "Settings button" then "account settings" Pop up window comes up showing accounts I currently have synced. If I uncheck the box next to the account, I want to remove from sync it works however the next step in the instructions is to select "sync now", that button is not available unless I close the pop-up window showing the accounts. The only option at this point is to "perform an update, which does run but the account I want to remove is still there.
I have also tried going to mobile and web tab, then add and/or remove accounts same issue does not work, will not let me sync now forced to run update.
Also is there a way I can add screen shots to this process for clarification?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @tyce

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Could you please attempt to reset your cloud data? Before starting the process please ensure you have saved a backup of your current file. 

For instructions on resetting your cloud data select Edit >Preferences >Mobile and Web >Sign in with a different UserID. On the popup window type in "yes" and click Reset. Once the reset is done attempt to sync with the accounts desired. 

In addition for instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • tyce
    tyce Member
    Options
    Followed your instructions posted above, reset did work OK. Signed out of Quicken then went back in. Went back to Mobile & Web from my desk top Quicken then selected Settings, Account settings, then turned off the account I want to eliminate. At this point you can not select sync now only option is to update accounts. I selected update accounts and that process has been running for about 15 minutes. Does not seem to be working. See screen shot below.
This discussion has been closed.