Net worth report stopped showing account names

sneumann
sneumann Member
edited March 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I got an update pushed about a week ago and since then my networth report doesn't show account names. the totals are correct but I can't see which account is which without comparing with the account list. This is true of the standard report and a customized one I use. I've verified the account but that didn't help.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like the Account column is too narrow to display anything.

In the report header there should be a short vertical line to the left of Balance. If you move your mouse over that line it will turn into a double ended arrow. Click on that and drag to the right to widen the Account column. Any changes to the width should now persist when you exit the report.

Does that fix it?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Dr John
    Dr John Member ✭✭
    No short vertical line to the left of Balance. Just updated Quicken -- new problem for me.
  • sneumann
    sneumann Member
    thanks for looking, yes I expanded the accounts column and I get the headers:e.g. cash and bank accounts but no account names. The totals line up with what is in the account panes but no account names.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is weird. I suggest you back up your data file, then uninstall and reinstall Quicken.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.