import CSV to Quicken

I see there is a choice under import to import a MINT.csv, but the only thing I have is an Excel csv downloaded from my bank. Is there a way to import it? Quicken does not allow me, apparently, to do this import.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Karen R, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, the option to import a CSV is specific to Mint files. Other CSV formatted files from other platforms or sources will not be imported. Pardon the inconvenience. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • tim.rohrer1
    tim.rohrer1 Member ✭✭✭
    The OP is using Quicken for Mac. Posting a link to an app that states it is Windows only doesn’t help.

Frankly, what is needed is a template of a CSV created by Mint.com, or acceptable to Quicken. I do wish the company would make this easier for users.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Frankly, what is needed is a template of a CSV created by Mint.com, or acceptable to Quicken. I do wish the company would make this easier for users.
    Please read this thread, top to bottom. The solution for the syntax of the Mint CSV is shared in this thread.

(There are also some third-party utility programs like this one which can transform data from one format to another for use in Quicken.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.