AAA World Dollars changed from Mastercard to Visa-changed account numbers

Wayne Daren
Wayne Daren Member ✭✭✭
Using my VALID logins, Quicken won't let me set up express web connect for the new Visa. In fact, Q ONLY still shows AAA MC, with NO AAA Visa option if I want to set up a new account.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Using my VALID logins, Quicken won't let me set up express web connect for the new Visa. In fact, Q ONLY still shows AAA MC, with NO AAA Visa option if I want to set up a new account.
    Hello @Wayne Daren

I am sorry to hear that you are having this trouble with using a certain connection method. Thank you for choosing to bring this matter up for discussion here in the Quicken Community. 

Have you tried updating the list of financial institutions in Quicken? You can do this by first saving a backup via File > Copy or Backup File. Next, follow the steps below:

1. Select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution drop-down arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list.
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.
    I look forward to your response, and hope to hear more from you about this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Wayne Daren
    Wayne Daren Member ✭✭✭
    When I tried to update, I got this: 404 - File or directory not found.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    When I tried to update, I got this: 404 - File or directory not found.
    @Wayne Daren

Thank you for following up with me about this problem. I am sorry that the issue seems to be persisting.

In this case, it might be worthwhile to reach out to AAA Dollars at their phone support line. Their phone representatives will likely be able to provide further information and contact from their customers regarding the problem could prove helpful in achieving a resolution. Bear in mind that it might be necessary to request to speak with a Tier 2 agent or an escalations team as these personnel are likely to be more familiar with third-party software, such as Quicken.

I hope this is helpful, and I appreciate the responses you've given thus far. Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community again anytime with additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.