Edward Jones- Download Broken

Options
Walter@@
Walter@@ Member ✭✭✭
I am unable to login to Edward Jones for over 2weeks. On Quicken 38.30 -error I keep getting is CC-501 and says it is quicken's problem. I have tried logging in to website first and no special characters in password. Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Walter@@ said:
    I am unable to login to Edward Jones for over 2weeks. On Quicken 38.30 -error I keep getting is CC-501 and says it is quicken's problem. I have tried logging in to website first and no special characters in password. Anyone else getting this?
    Hello @Walter@@, 

I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with connecting your accounts. Thank you for addressing this here on the Quicken Community.

Although the specific error code may differ, there is an open alert related to connection issues with Edward Jones accounts. You can follow the thread I am linking just below for additional information and updates:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899967/ongoing-2-15-22-edward-jones-returns-ol-332-a-error#latest

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Edward Jones downloaded just fine for me this AM.
    Getting a CC-501error indicates that you have an Express Web Connect download connection established with EJ.
    Direct Connect is available and should be used.  Edward Jones uses your current IP address as part of their security, so you will want to login to their website so that they have seen a connection from your computer to establish what IP was used, they don't ask for it, they just know from the connection.
    I would de-activate One Step Update and when doing the re-activate, select Advanced Options

Then select Complete or Simple (I suggest Complete).  
    Then select Direct Connect:

In the future, if you get an error message from Quicken for EJ, the next thing to do is login to their website to re-establish you IP address since your internet service provider might have changed the address the rest of the internet sees for you, then try the Quicken download again.
    In my opinion, the worst thing you can do is de-activate and re-activate just because you got an error with EJ, I have about a 95% success rate with them using Direct Connect.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Walter@@
    Walter@@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am doing it exactly as you describe. I am trying to connect using Direct Connect- when I select connect, I get the following screen:

Keeps saying I need credentials which I already have-logged on to website at the time.

Thanks for the response.
This discussion has been closed.