Capital One

Options
When will Quicken role out a fix for the ongoing issue with reauthorization / download issue with Capital One accounts? This has been ongoing now for several months. I've been a long term customer. 20 + years. Not happy with the length of time its is taking for a patch / fix to be made available.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When will Quicken role out a fix for the ongoing issue with reauthorization / download issue with Capital One accounts? This has been ongoing now for several months. I've been a long term customer. 20 + years. Not happy with the length of time its is taking for a patch / fix to be made available.
    Hello @StevensUMBC

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by the reauthorization error. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community and bringing this matter up for discussion.

The reauthorization issue is currently part of an open alert that is being catalogued in the thread linked just below. Any updates or announcements regarding that problem will be included here:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-2-15-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Phlyter
    Phlyter Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have had to Retry downloads with Capital One for weeks, but at least it would eventually connect. Now that I've installed the latest quicken update, it won't connect on any of my accounts. This is not an improvement, Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.