Chase connection returns “Download Error (2003)”

QuickR&B
QuickR&B Member ✭✭
Anyone experiencing recent issue. Can no longer download transactions from Chase credit card. Returns above message

Comments

• Hi @QuickR&B,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error.

In order to further assist you, I require some more information. When did this error begin to occur? Is this occurring with any other FI's on your Quicken account? Does this occur when you try to use the 'update all' function? 

Could you please upload a screenshot of the error message you receive when trying to download your transactions from Chase? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• PAT
    PAT Member ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem with Chase accounts.  The solution Support provided really did not work.  
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @QuickR&B & @PAT,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment review and follow the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding Download Error 2003.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• QuickR&B
    QuickR&B Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the reply but this does not help. I have several accounts with this FI, all with the same access credentials. No problem with downloading on any of the other accounts - just the one account reporting the error in Quicken
  • Hi @QuickR&B,

Thank you for responding, I apologize that the support article was not of assistance. Could you please provide me with the information regarding the questions that I had previously asked in this thread?

I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• QuickR&B
    QuickR&B Member ✭✭
    Jasmine,

Yes - thanks for asking. The issue started about 2-3 weeks ago. The particular account does NOT have daily transactions but the last successful downloaded transaction was 1/24. More recent transactions do not download. It is the ONLY account with a problem - all other accounts with the same or other FIs are updating fine. Yes, it happens when I UPDATE ALL.

Let me know if my attempt to add a screenshot to this worked!

Many thanks again,
  • Hi @QuickR&B,

Thank you for your thorough response, the information that you provided is very helpful when attempting to work towards a resolution. 

My first recommendation would be to disconnect and reconnect the account. You can do this by:

First, SAVE A BACKUP!

Deactivate an account

1. Click on the account name in the bar down the side of Quicken Mac
    2. Click the Settings gear icon in the bottom-right corner
    3. Click the Downloads tab
    4. Click the Disconnect account button
    5. Click Done

Important: If you are deactivating/reactivating an account to resolve an issue, you will need to deactivate all the accounts with that affected financial institution that you have activated in Quicken (including hidden ones). Once they are all deactivated, then you can follow the steps to reactivate.

To Reactivate Account(s)

1. Click the account name in the list displayed down the side of Quicken to open the register.
    2. Click the Settings gear in the lower right corner of the register view.
    3. Go to the Downloads tab.
    4. Click the Connect Account button.
    5. Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
    6. Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials, and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
    7. Click Continue.

Here is a link to a support article that contains this information. 

Please let me know what occurs after completing these steps, I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.