Regions Bank

Nothing will download in over a week. Error says "end user action required at third party site". Regions site is functioning properly.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing will download in over a week. Error says "end user action required at third party site". Regions site is functioning properly.
    Hello @auburn tigers

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this download error. Thank you for getting in contact with the Quicken Community in order to discuss this matter further.

Have you searched your online profile with Regions Bank for an option to enable third-party downloads? Normally, in a situation such as this, there would be a spot in Regions Bank's website where downloads for applications - like Quicken - could be enabled. It may be helpful to contact a Regions Bank representative for information about this, but keep in mind that asking for a Tier 2 agent or escalations team may yield better results, as these personnel are likely to have greater knowledge of the website's interactions with financial tracking software.

I hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out again with any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • I have been downloading transactions for many years and this just started. I am not a new user with Quicken.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    I have been downloading transactions for many years and this just started. I am not a new user with Quicken.

Which has nothing to do with Region's having changed something on their end.
    Contact Regions, as previously suggested.

Anchor Down!

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.