Wells Fargo Account Issues

Frank O'Neil
Frank O'Neil Member ✭✭✭
A. Constantly having to reconnect my WF Advisors accounts to get correct downloads. I have checking accounts with WF Private Bank and brokerage & IRA accounts with WF Advisors. When I reconnect the brokerage & IRA accounts, they default to WF Private Bank. I fix that and the download processes. Next time I have to do it all again.

B. When I do get the download to work, amounts transferred from the brokerage accounts to my checking account are there, but just show as downloaded, not downloaded (matched). Just aggravating that I have to bounce between two accounts to be sure it's right.

C. As of 2/1/22 I am getting a General Sync error--no error code just a dialog box that says General Sync Error.

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting my accounts.
I've tried logging out of Quicken and logging back in.
I've tried resetting Quicken's cloud connection.

No joy.

Hoping for suggestions or word that Quicken is aware and working on it.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    A. Constantly having to reconnect my WF Advisors accounts to get correct downloads. I have checking accounts with WF Private Bank and brokerage & IRA accounts with WF Advisors. When I reconnect the brokerage & IRA accounts, they default to WF Private Bank. I fix that and the download processes. Next time I have to do it all again.

B. When I do get the download to work, amounts transferred from the brokerage accounts to my checking account are there, but just show as downloaded, not downloaded (matched). Just aggravating that I have to bounce between two accounts to be sure it's right.

C. As of 2/1/22 I am getting a General Sync error--no error code just a dialog box that says General Sync Error.

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting my accounts.
    I've tried logging out of Quicken and logging back in.
    I've tried resetting Quicken's cloud connection.

No joy.

Hoping for suggestions or word that Quicken is aware and working on it.
    Hello @Frank O'Neil,           

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these frustrating issues. We appreciate you taking the opportunity to seek out discussion about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Where is the active data file being stored on your device? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show "(name of data file will be shown here)" in Finder in the upper menu up at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. 

I look forward to your response, and hope to correspond with you on this problem, if necessary, here in this discussion.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Frank O'Neil
    Frank O'Neil Member ✭✭✭
    Sorry to be tardy in response.
    Path is:

MacbookAir>Macintosh HD>Users>foneil>Library>Application Support>Quicken>Documents><file>
  • Hi @Frank O'Neil,

Thank you for your response, we appreciate the extra information. 

How long has the issue with WF downloads been occurring? What occurs to trigger the general sync error to pop up? 

I look forward to hearing your response so we can continue to work towards a resolution. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.