Issues when I try to buy/sell bonds

Options
ajmijangos
ajmijangos Member ✭✭
Petition to Quicken

Mexico City to February 17, 2022
To whom it corresponds:
I have been a user of your Quicken 2017 Premier program for several years.
I have always worked very well in all its variants, especially in the Investments section.
Just yesterday I had a problem that I have not been able to solve, so I request your support, which I explain below:
I made a purchase of Bonds on January 28, 2021, which operated perfectly, because in Description the units purchased, the balance of the same, the amount invested and the decrease in Cash Amt appear.
On February 2, 2021, I sold them, the number of units sold appears in the Description, no balance appears in Share Bal , in InvAmt it appears in red the amount of what was sold, but in Cash Amt the letters in blue N / A appear.
I would like to indicate to you that I have made several operations in this same account and always appears in Cash Amt the amount either decreased if it was a purchase or increased if it was a sale.
Could you tell me where my mistake may be?

Armando J. Mijangos P.
My email: xxxxxxx

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
     ajmijangos said: Petition to Quicken
    Mexico City to February 17, 2022
    To whom it corresponds:

Armando J. Mijangos P.
    My email: xxxxxxx
    hi - from snowy Chicago -
    just to clarify - this is a Public and User to User Help forum -
    So, we users try and help other users with situations that they encounter - we are NOT Quicken Support -
    Also - I XXX out your email address, since this is all public and spammers like to visit -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Th NA indicates you have a placeholder in your account. It may be a hidden transaction. 
    I would delete the placeholder, address any underlying issues, make sure the sale of the bonds properly reflects the correct lot, and move forward from there. 
This discussion has been closed.