Holdings are not showing up on quicken MObile - neither on my android phone or Ipad.

Options
chapagar
chapagar Member ✭✭
everything is syncing properly (banking), with investment, some accounts only sync the cash but no holdings. I have deleted the "cloud data set" several times and the same issue

Answers

• chapagar
    chapagar Member ✭✭
    Options
    This worked fine before, i just renered my subscription and now it is not working. why is it that some investment accounts only show cash and no holdings in the cloud?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @chapagar,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that our teams have opened an escalation ticket for and are working to resolve, though we do not have an ETA available. Please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• chapagar
    chapagar Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Anja OK, this was working perfectly until 3 weeks ago when i started a brand new membership. Since syncing to mobile is one of the things i bought it for and it is not working, can I get a partial refund? I see all the quicken posts saying theres no ETA.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for your response.

For all refund- and subscription-related inquiries, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for assistance. Our support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to properly assist that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• WizardDoc
    WizardDoc Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same issue. I have deleted the cloud data, reset cloud data, removed all accounts, re added accounts, tried to re-add just one investment account, followed guides with no luck.

I did create a new file, added my 401k and then it showed up in the app on the new cloud file which is odd. It does not show up on the main file though, even if I completely delete cloud data and reload just that account.

Hope quicken can fix this.

Using Windows most recent version. Windows app works fine.
  • chapagar
    chapagar Member ✭✭
    Options
    @WizardDoc got it. Sounds painful, I have over 14 investment accounts with data from 2007, not sure I want to start re doing files.
    Frustrating that this used to work until I renewed my subscription.
    Quicken support gave me 2 months free extension on my subscription, if not fixed in two months I guess I'll ask for a refund.
This discussion has been closed.