srf
srf Member
My chase account changed the account number. now i can't get current downloads

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    srf said:
    My chase account changed the account number. now i can't get current downloads
    Hello @srf

I am sorry to hear that you are having this trouble with downloads. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community for discussion and support.

First, save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Doing this frequently when operating the Quicken application is highly recommended.

Next, select the affected Chase account and go to Accounts > Settings > Downloads in the upper menu mentioned before, and select Disconnect Account. Now, click the Add Account button in the left-hand corner at the top of the Quicken window denoted by the '+'. Be sure to enter the new account number when prompted, and select Ignore in the Action column for the account you have just disconnected. After this is done, drag and drop the transactions from prior to the last 90 days in the old, disconnected account over to the account with the updated number.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.