One Step Update Very Slow

For a couple of months One Step Update has been much slower than it used to be. Just getting frustrated enough to post. Using R38.29, Build: 27.1.38.29. Just took 6 minutes 45 seconds to update 1 account and receive 1 transaction. I also have recently had black screens with ONU and sometimes it crashes Quicken.

Comments

• hashofet
    hashofet Member
    This is my exact experience as well. Seems worse over the past few months, but today decided to look around see if others were having the same problem. Today it took over 6-7 min to update 1 credit union account with 0 new transactions. The way it updates, you can't do anything else with Quicken till the update screen finishes so I just have to sit and wait or come back later. Frequently I will also get a Windows popup saying "Quicken is not responding" during this update process and it asks to either "Close the program" or "Wait for the program to respond". I normally select wait and eventually the update screen finishes. This is very frustrating and a large waste of time.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Hello @ericpoppe and @hashofet

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Other users have reported a similar issue. To obtain a better understanding could you please submit a bug report? 

To do this please select Help >Report a problem

When you have a moment please submit a bug report and let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.