Quicken dashboard glitch with One Step Update

Options
One step update works fine for me. I initiate it both from the Dashboard as well as other ways provided-for in Quicken. And, if I look at the One Step Update Summary, the dates and times of the most recent update are all correct. But, curiously, the most recent update shown on the Dashboard stopped changing on 2/11/22 (and appears grayed-out as well) on the top line of the Dashboard. I wonder why?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Jack Scripps

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are experiencing this issue. To obtain a better understanding of the issue could you please provide a screenshot? 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Jack Scripps
    Jack Scripps Member ✭✭
    Options
    OK, here you go. Note that I have performed a One Step Update on the assets held in this Quicken account almost daily, including today, 2/21/22. Here's the screenshot:
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Jack Scripps

Thank you for your response and the additional details. Could you please attempt to validate your file? Before starting the process please ensure you have a backup of your current file. 

To begin select File >Validate and Repair File. On the popup window check the first box that says "Validate" and click OK

Once the file has been validated please attempt to update again and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Jack Scripps
    Jack Scripps Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, but there is nothing wrong with my Quicken file. I have a completely separate Quicken data file that has the same problem. Don't want to validate, as the last time I did that, it created lots of problems.
  • retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Jack Scripps
    FYI...  You are not alone.... This issue has already been posted a long time ago with screenshots... I am still having the same issue you describe...  The only time the Dashboard update date changes to the current date is when a Quicken update occurs best I can tell...then that date freezes till you update Quicken the next time... If this is by design just tell us but if not fix it... 

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

This discussion has been closed.