I need help with adding selected itens. Where do I go to add selected itens in lower bar?

Options
Hello friends. I have quicken in different equipments. 2 of them inform how many itens are selected and add the amouts in the lower bar. In one computer it does not calculate.

Answers

• DannyB52
    DannyB52 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I would guess this is an issue with wherever you keep your quicken data file and whether or not each of your computers is accessing the same actual data file. I don't know if Quicken is meant to be run on more then one computer but it would seem that each instance would need to have access to the same data file and that file would need to be updated every time you close an instance on one computer before opening it on another computer. Also, I imagine you would need to make sure each instance of Quicken is the same release/version.
    B) Danny
    QW Subscription, R38.30, Windows 10 Home
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaqueline said:
    Hello friends. I have quicken in different equipments. 2 of them inform how many itens are selected and add the amouts in the lower bar. In one computer it does not calculate.
    AFAIK, whether the account register shows "xx selected" at the bottom, with or without the total amount of the selected items, depends on the width of the account register portion of the Quicken window.
    Try to make the entire Quicken window a little wider, if you can.
    If you can't, try toggling the Quicken window into something called "full screen mode" using the F11 - key. This closes the Account Bar and widens the register view. On my computer, this makes the difference between "xx selected" and "xx selected $xxx.xx"
    Press F11 again to toggle back to the normal view.

This discussion has been closed.