How can I see my investments on my mobile app?

Paul F
Paul F Member ✭✭
I did follow the instructions on my Mac app under preferences to enable the accounts to be synced but they don’t show up.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Paul F said:
    I did follow the instructions on my Mac app under preferences to enable the accounts to be synced but they don’t show up.
    Hello @Paul F

I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem with investments on the mobile app. Thank you for seeking discussion and support regarding this issue on the Quicken Community.

In order to assist you, I do have a few questions. When did this problem begin? Have you noticed any sync errors of any kind before? Also, are the accounts failing to appear, or transactions within the accounts? Lastly, what operating system are you currently using?

I look forward to your response, and hope to continue working with you on this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• Paul F
    Paul F Member ✭✭
    Hi Jared, problem from from the first time I started to use Quicken Mobile, under Investing section I just get message "track your investments on mobile". So no accounts visible. No sync errors.
  • Paul F
    Paul F Member ✭✭
    Operating systems: iPhone 15.2.1 Mac 11.5.1
  • Paul F
    Paul F Member ✭✭
    Jared, I removed the sync then added back individually. I signed out the mobile app and when I signed in the Investment accounts appeared. Thank you for your support.
This discussion has been closed.