Bill and Income will not sync

Options
STUDIO_809
STUDIO_809 Member ✭✭
My bills and income section on my iPhone 12 will show past due bills even after they are paid and accounted for on the (Mac) desktop registar. I can reset the cloud but this causes other problems such as double transactions downloads which is a bigger issue. I can turn off sync and turn it back on but this will be incredibly time-consuming to do this for every past-due bill. Please let me know if there is another solution or if this is a problem that quicken is aware of and working on.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bills and income section on my iPhone 12 will show past due bills even after they are paid and accounted for on the (Mac) desktop registar. I can reset the cloud but this causes other problems such as double transactions downloads which is a bigger issue. I can turn off sync and turn it back on but this will be incredibly time-consuming to do this for every past-due bill. Please let me know if there is another solution or if this is a problem that quicken is aware of and working on.
    Hello @STUDIO_89

I apologize that you are being affected by this issue with duplicate transactions and syncing between the desktop and mobile app. 

When you notice these duplicate transactions, are you seeing these in the mobile app or the desktop register? You can remove the duplicate transactions by following the instructions below:
    1. Select the affected account to view the register.
    2. Click the first duplicate transaction to highlight it.
    3. While holding the Ctrl key on your keyboard, click each of the duplicate transactions in the register.
    4. Once all the duplicate transactions are selected, right-click on any one of them and select Delete.
    Also, try saving a backup in the desktop app by going to File > Copy or Backup File. If you have already reset the cloud data through the desktop program, try signing out of the Mobile App and then signing back in, via these instructions:
    1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID.
    To reiterate, only follow the above steps if the cloud has been reset from the desktop program. I'll review the steps to do this below:

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    I hope to hear back from you regarding this issue, and look forward to working with you on this problem. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • japasunor
    japasunor Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I am having the same problem. Resetting cloud data did not help.
This discussion has been closed.