US Bank Transactions downloading two days later

Options
dhendrix4
dhendrix4 Member ✭✭✭
Issue recently started a few days ago. Transactions that posted the following day do not download until the next day after that. For example, transactions posted on 2/21/2022 didn't download until 2/23/2022, transactions that posted 2/23/2022 will not download.
Not sure if it is a US Bank issue or Quicken. I've done the reset with no improvement.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I suspect that you're using the FREE "Express Web Connect" method to download from USB.
    USB's implementation of EWC is flaky, at best ... which is why  I consider it to be WELL WORTH the $3.95/month to download all of my USB accounts using Direct Connect.
    Part of the flakiness involves the inherent "day or 2" delay in downloading transactions ... which is dependent upon when USB finishes updating your accounts (which you can't adjust) and when the Q "Aggregator" goes to collect the info (which you also can't adjust).

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NotACPA said:
    which is why  I consider it to be WELL WORTH the $3.95/month to download all of my USB accounts using Direct Connect.

Does the $3.95 DC fee include online bill pay?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GeoffG, I don't think so, I believe the charge for both is a few dollars higher (but their website is down, so I can't check).
    I use Fidelity's billpay, not USB's, so I don't really know.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    One thing I find interesting about the fees that financial institutions charge and how people react to them is that almost nothing has changed in over 20 years.

This is from long ago closed Wells Fargo checking account.

And these fees and some others is why I started with online banking (NetBank) all those years ago.
    $3 is for Direct Connect, and the $5 is for bill pay through Quicken (paying bills from their website was always free).

No, almost no "inflation", but the same reactions from the Quicken customers.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.