State Farm Federal Credit Union - Download Error CC-501

cjim
cjim Member ✭✭
I have been getting a CC-501 error since 1/27/22 when downloading from State Farm Credit Union. According to the documentation this is a Quicken server error. Anyone experiencing the same or can help resolve the issue?

Error When Using Online Services: CC-501, CC-898, or "It's not your fault"

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    The documentation does not indicate that this is a Quicken server error.

If you haven't already, you should contact Quicken Support as the documentation suggests.
  • I've been experiencing the same issue for almost a week now. Error CC-501.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja (Quicken). Do you have an update you can share on this issue? I am still experiencing the problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    @cjim Unfortunately, no. We do not have further information available. Any and all available information and updates are and will be posted in the alert referenced in my previous response above.

-Quicken Anja

• cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja...

I noticed the Community Alert tracking this issue (Multiple Credit Unions CC-501-101 and 502/102) states that it was resolved on Feb 16 and if still experiencing the issue to clear cache and attempt to refresh again.

I am still experiencing the issue with the State Farm Credit Union. I am familiar with clearing a browser cache but (since that did not work) I assume you are referring to clearing a Quicken cache. Can you please elaborate on how this is done.
  • redwing33
    redwing33 Member ✭✭
    Same problem and question as above.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @redwing33

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are experiencing this issue. To obtain a better understanding of the issue could you please let us know how long this issue has been occurring? Also, just to confirm are you receiving a CC-501 error code or a different one? Please be speficif. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭
    As I posted at the start of this thread it is a CC-501 error that began on 1/27/22. Quicken support has acknowledged the problem is impacting many credit unions including State Farm. The Quicken support thread is: Multiple Credit Unions CC-501-101 and 502/102 and in that thread it states that the problem has been corrected but that is not the case with me as I am still experiencing the problem and apparently others are too.
  • redwing33
    redwing33 Member ✭✭
    Yes a “CC 501 cannot connect to server” error. Have not been able to update transactions at Northeast Credit Union for several weeks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @cjim & @redwing33,

Thank you for your response and follow-up regarding this issue, though I am sorry to hear that the issue persists for you.

If you are still continuing to experiencing this error after the Alert was marked resolved today, then we recommend that you please contact Quicken Support for further assistance.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭
    Is anyone else experiencing this problem - unable to connect to your credit union?
  • redwing33
    redwing33 Member ✭✭
    Had same issue plus inability to update. Q support chat started with turn off trend micro & One Drive. Helped with updates. Connecting to my CU took a bunch more steps including logging out and back in and validating my Q file and then super validating the file twice. Plus a few other steps. Not sure what all that fixed but it seems to be working. Might be worth a chat about the above if they haven’t put you through it. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.