Anyone else seeing transaction download issues with Apple Federal Credit Union?

Options
I'm seeing a problem similar to this one: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901894/ongoing-2-16-22-wells-fargo-update-completes-but-nothing-downloads
But AFCU instead of Wells Fargo.
The 'Update Now' seems to work, but no transactions are downloaded.
Update works for investment accounts from a different bank.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm seeing a problem similar to this one: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901894/ongoing-2-16-22-wells-fargo-update-completes-but-nothing-downloads
    But AFCU instead of Wells Fargo.
    The 'Update Now' seems to work, but no transactions are downloaded.
    Update works for investment accounts from a different bank.
    Hello @rodburgett,     

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this matter before the Quicken Community.

Are you currently making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), antivirus software, or firewalls? It may be necessary to disable or remove any of these that are currently active on your computer, as they can occasionally cause connection issues and prevent Quicken from downloading data. 

I hope to hear more from you in regards to this problem, and I intend to follow up with you in the future in this discussion.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• rodburgett
    Options
    Thanks, Jared, for your reply. I was able to get the AFCU accounts to update by disabling/enabling the online setup. I don't know why it stopped working in mid-January, but it seems to be working now.

I don't think it was a VPN or firewall issue, other accounts update fine.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @rodburgett

Thank you for your response. We are glad that your issue is now resolved. If encounter any other issues or have additional questions please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.