Manually Match Transactions.

Options
streetwolf
streetwolf Member ✭✭✭
I manually download transactions from my main checking account because my bank (Santander NA) includes most pending transactions as part of my available balance. If I use Express Connect this screws up Quicken as this behavior goes against what Quicken expects.

Sometimes transactions are entered into Quicken automatically or manually by me before they are posted. I do this because waiting for all the pending transactions to be posted, which is the only way to have Quicken not screw up, might take some time. This results in having to manually match them when I download them before they are posted. There are currently 3 older transactions that show up on the match list that have already been reconciled. How can I get rid of them? I don't know why they show up.

Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I manually download transactions from my main checking account because my bank (Santander NA) includes most pending transactions as part of my available balance. If I use Express Connect this screws up Quicken as this behavior goes against what Quicken expects.

Sometimes transactions are entered into Quicken automatically or manually by me before they are posted. I do this because waiting for all the pending transactions to be posted, which is the only way to have Quicken not screw up, might take some time. This results in having to manually match them when I download them before they are posted. There are currently 3 older transactions that show up on the match list that have already been reconciled. How can I get rid of them? I don't know why they show up.

Thanks.
    Hello @streetwolf,     

Thank you for taking this opportunity to discuss transaction matching here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you noticing any duplicate transactions in your register? Have these three transactions been marked as cleared in the CLR column of the Reconcile window? 

I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide, should you have the chance to drop by the Quicken Community and discuss this further. 

Thank you,

Quicken 
This discussion has been closed.