mobile app

gcorvin
gcorvin Member ✭✭
Since most recent iOS app update, investment totals on home screen are wrong on my iPhone and app repeatedly crashes (gets stuck on white screen) if try to go to accounts list page. None of these problems have been noted on my iPad (haven't updated the app on that device yet). Also, investment amount totals on quicken web are now incorrect as well (aren't even close to matching totals on desktop program that I sync to cloud). [Removed-Disruptive/Speculation]

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @gcorvin

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Could you please let us know if this is only happening with your investment account or are other accounts being affected as well? 

Please elaborate further. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • gcorvin
    gcorvin Member ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Hi,
    It's only the investment account totals that are off (on both iPhone, iPad, and quicken web). Other accounts are accurate. Also if I tap the "investments" section on the app (that usually opens details on holdings and accounts) the app goes to a white screen and crashes. This is happening on both my iPhone and iPad. This issue started with last iOS app update. I've reloaded the app and re-imported the mobile data but the problem persists. Thanks for your help!
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @gcorvin

Thank you for your response and the additional details. I would recommend resetting the cloud data. Before starting the process please ensure that you have saved a backup of your current file. 

To begin select Edit >Preferences >Mobile & Web >Reset Cloud Data. While the cloud data is resetting, uninstall the Quicken app on your mobile device. Once it is reset, install your app on your mobile device and sign in using your Quicken ID and password. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • gcorvin
    gcorvin Member ✭✭
    Will do. Thanks!
  • gcorvin
    gcorvin Member ✭✭
    Tried that but investment totals still off and app completely crashes when I try to open Investment tabs - just goes to totally white screen and freezes (same error on both devices). Started the day of last mobile app update on my iPhone, and error didn’t start occurring on my second iOS device (iPad) until a couple of days later when the app auto updated to current version on that device.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @gcorvin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided have failed thus far, at this point, we would recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize that efforts from the Community were unable to resolve this for you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.