Transactions won't import

I had a gap in transactions from one of my accounts. I downloaded the qfx file from my bank account for a period larger than the gap to make sure i picked up any missing transactions I didn't notice. When I imported I had several duplicate transactions. Instead of trying to sort through them i deleted all 2021 transactions from that account. I then tried to import all of the downloaded transactions, but I can't get any transactions from 2021 to import. I tried several times with smaller files, but I get nothing. The web connect won't even pull anything in past Jan 1 of this year.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Schuetz79

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. There is currently an open alert regarding this issue. 

For more information and updates as they become available please visit and bookmark the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7905187/ongoing-2-22-22-qfx-web-connect-files-not-importing#latest

Also, if a recent backup is available we recommend restoring it and manually entering the transactions for the gap timeframe if possible. 

Let us know of any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to try to import these transactions from your QFX file into a temporary new offline account.
    If that's successful, select the desired transactions in the new account without the overlap / duplicates and Move them to the correct account.
    You can delete the temporary account when done.
    Quicken usually won't let you re-download transactions a 2nd time once the first download was accepted into the register.
  • Schuetz79
    Schuetz79 Member
    I tried importing the QFX file to a different account, but it doesn't give me an option to choose a different account. It just ignores the import and does nothing. I tried extending the date range. It did pop up and showed that it was importing transactions into the same account without me choosing it. It still didn't import anything for all of the 2021 transactions i deleted. I don't have a recent backup that wouldn't undo alot of work i did to other accounts. Any other solutions?
This discussion has been closed.