Balance Column in Wrong Location (Q Mac)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Where is the balance column (Q Mac).

Comments

• cat43
    cat43 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Q Mac - in one bank account the column "balance" is before amount....how to change please ....Catherine
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @cat43 Just drag the Balance column header to the desired location. 

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hello @cat43,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that this is occurring. 

In order to further assist you, I need some more information. What do you mean by the balance being 'before the amount'? If it would help to upload your response with a screenshot of what you mean. 

I look forward to hearing your response, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cat43
    cat43 Member ✭✭
    Options
    in all other accounts the amount column logically displays before the balance column..not for this account and I cannot seem to fix it!!!
  • cat43
    cat43 Member ✭✭
    Options
    jasmine...Jon answered ....so simple!!!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cat43 said:
    jasmine...Jon answered ....so simple!!!
    Hello @cat43

I am sorry for any confusion that may have occurred. Thank you for continuing to communicate with us about this matter.

Are you still noticing that the columns are not ordered as you are used to? If so, you should be able to move them into a different order by left-clicking, holding and dragging one of them into a different position. Just click on the name of the column at the top (for example, click on the word 'Category' at the top of that column).

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.