Unable to import transactions from QFX file

sashk
sashk Member ✭✭
Suddenly unable to import transactions from the QFX file. Tried OFX as well. Results in error saying that FI is unavailable. Isn't the point of QFX file is to import transactions into specified account?
What is going on?! 

Quicken Version 6.6.0 (Build 606.43140.100)
macOS 12.2.1

Comments

• Macwoman
    Macwoman Member ✭✭
    I had the same issue after the last quicken update.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @sashk and @Macwoman,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that this is occurring and I understand that it can be frustrating. 

Before I can further assist you, I require more information. What Financial Institution is this occurring with? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sashk
    sashk Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Hello Jasmine. Does it matter? QFX file is for downloading transactions from financial institutions which does not have built-in support in Quicken. So it should does not matter. 

But in my case it is Apple Card.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @sashk

Thank you for your response. To clarify there is currently an open alert regarding this issue. We are aware and our teams are working diligently on a solution. 

For more information and updates as they become available please visit and bookmark the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7905187/ongoing-3-1-22-qfx-web-connect-files-not-importing#latest

Let us know of any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    sashk said:
    Hello Jasmine. Does it matter? QFX file is for downloading transactions from financial institutions which does not have built-in support in Quicken. So it should does not matter. 

But in my case it is Apple Card.
    NO, QFX is  for downloading transactions from FIs that don't support Direct Connect/Quicken Connect.  A valid "Participating Financial Institution" is required in ALL cases to import transactions into Q.
    One of the data fields in that QFX file is the FITID which Q compares to the list of participating FIs to determine if the import is to be allowed.
    There's currently a problem with the Apple Card, which is why you can't import from it ... but YOUR premise is totally incorrect.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.