Failing to synch to the cloud/mobile device....

Options
keep getting a "server error try again later".....subcription looks up to date.....this is a very recent problem and very annoying. any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    LibbyP-NH said:
    keep getting a "server error try again later".....subcription looks up to date.....this is a very recent problem and very annoying. any suggestions?
    Hello @LibbyP-NH

I am sorry to hear about this issue with server errors on the mobile app. Thank you for bringing this issue before the Quicken Community for discussion.

Are you noticing any error messages in the desktop app? Also, have you tried reseting the cloud data in the desktop app? First, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File, then go through the following instructions step by step-

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID.
    I hope to continue working with you on this problem in the future, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    LibbyP-NH said:
    Hello @LibbyP-NH

I am sorry to hear about this issue with server errors on the mobile app. Thank you for bringing this issue before the Quicken Community for discussion.

Are you noticing any error messages in the desktop app? Also, have you tried reseting the cloud data in the desktop app? First, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File, then go through the following instructions step by step-

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID.
    I hope to continue working with you on this problem in the future, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • LibbyP-NH
    LibbyP-NH Member
    Options
    RESOLVED - reset as suggested.
    , discovered i needed an update on the mobile side and that fixed the problem. Lost some mobile data but i should be able to reconstruct that pretty easily.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    LibbyP-NH said:
    RESOLVED - reset as suggested.
    , discovered i needed an update on the mobile side and that fixed the problem. Lost some mobile data but i should be able to reconstruct that pretty easily.
    @LibbyP-NH,

Thank you for reaching out again and letting us know about this new development. I am happy to hear that a resolution was discovered. 

Feel free to reach out again, anytime, with additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.